Introduction

No replies to this topic

#1 Joshua Pilkington

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

If you have encountered a bug, crash or a freeze, please post what went wrong here. Try to include all the steps you took to reproduce the problem and include screenshots if you can. If you are not sure what caused the program to crash, you can send me the programs log file:

Since this program is in beta, it will log all the actions it takes to a file called 'Log.txt'. This file is located in your 'Local' application directory. To access that directory, click on Start -> Run and type in '%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ChronoWall' (without the quotes) and click on OK. The folder containing 'Log.txt' will open.

To send 'Log.txt', simply right-click on the file, click on Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, wait for the dialog to close and email it to me at joshuap@joshuapilkington.com or send it to me in a private message. I do not recommend posting that file publicly on here, as it can contain system-sensitive data. If you want, you can only send me the lines of the file around the time of the crash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users