Dual Monitor issue

1 reply to this topic

#1 Justin Saputo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hello,

I got this software so I could use it to change the backgrounds that I get from Digital Blasphemy. I downloaded the split file versions of several of the backgrounds and I have then in my list of files to display. However when the timer goes off it seems to randomly pick one for left and one for right instead of the matching ones so they match up on the left and right screen. Is there a function to link the left and right files to eachother or a way to configure Chronowall so that it will display the correct images when it changes?

Thanks,

J

#2 Joshua Pilkington

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

Justin,

ChronoWall only supports single files that span across multiple screens at the moment. I would recommend either downloading the combined multi-screen files on Digital Blasphemy or stitching them together yourself using a photo editing tool. I realize the latter isn't ideal, and it definitely gives me another idea I could implement in a future version. Basically, it would allow grouping multiple images together and treating them as one whole image -- "Screen Groups", if you will. It just needs to be done in a way that isn't confusing/overwhelming to new users.

I apologize that I don't have a very elegant solution - hopefully this one will suffice. Let me know if you have any other issues. I'll definitely consider adding this as a new feature.

Joshua Pilkington

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users