Best "Upgrade" to my computer in a long time...

1 reply to this topic

#1 MastermindJB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

As a lifetime member of Digital Blasphemy, Ryan was nice enough to point us over in this program's direction, and I couldn't be more grateful.

The flexibility and control that this app provides has been something I've been looking for for a long, long time.

I exclusively use Digital Blasphemy artwork for my computer/phone wallpapers, and now I have the best program possible to show off all that great work. The fading mechanism works beautifully, and I haven't had a single issue with the program.

I never needed to post anything previously since after my initial setup of ChronoWall I haven't needed to touch it. I run a dual monitor PC and the randomization of my wallpapers always leaves me pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for all your hard work Josh! Now give me my 1.0 key! LOL

In all seriousness, I've told so many co workers and friends to look for this gold release of your program, I'll be bringing many customers your way.

Joseph Bernard
Whatever you do.... take care of your shoes!

#2 Joshua Pilkington

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Haha, I appreciate your comment :) It's good to know that the program hasn't given you any issues (which certainly wasn't the case for me when I was alpha testing it myself).

Thanks a lot for bringing me additional customers - any publicity at this point is greatly appreciated. Consider the key sent!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users