Version 0.93

No replies to this topic

#1 Joshua Pilkington

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

I am pleased to announce the next available version of ChronoWall Beta, version 0.93. This version is coming earlier than expected due to a critical bug that was found.

This version brings the following new enhancements/bug fixes:

• (CRITICAL BUGFIX) Program could fail to start if searches with no results were used in a wallpaper group.

I actually encountered this bug myself this morning. Luckily, no one else has reported it. This has now been fixed.

• (FEATURE) Show real-time search/download status:

Previously, when performing searches, the user had no idea if the search was successful based on what the GUI was showing. Now, a real-time 'Searching...'/'Downloading...' status is shown next to the search logo. This is also present on the RSS feeds view.

The next version of ChronoWall, 0.94, will have the ability to run on Windows XP! Given the amount of people that visit my website that are running XP, as well as the number of emails I have received either requesting an XP version or from testers that were unable to use the program, I feel that this would be very valuable. Many of the necessary modifications required to make this happen have already been completed, so it shouldn't take too long.

You can download the latest version at http://chronowall.co/downloads.php

To upgrade, simply install the new version over the existing one. You do not need to uninstall the old version.

Thank you all for taking the time to help me with this product. I greatly appreciate it! Please let me know of any more suggestions, issues or bugs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users