Version 0.92

No replies to this topic

#1 Joshua Pilkington

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:04 PM

I am pleased to announce the next available version of ChronoWall Beta, version 0.92. This version brings the following new enhancements/bug fixes:

(BUGFIX) Allow the main interface to work in any DPI

Previously, if your DPI was set to anything but 96-dpi (i.e. having a text size set to '125%'), the main interface was unreadable and unusable. This has now been fixed - the main interface will now look the same regardless of what your DPI is set to.

(BUGFIX/FEATURE) Revise the help manual / add offline help

The old help manual was pretty difficult to understand. I have looked over the manual, corrected all grammar mistakes, removed confusing phrases and have added subheadings everywhere. In addition, large parts of it have been rewritten. Floating navigation has also been added, allowing you to read different parts of it with ease.

(BUGFIX) Main interface no longer covers the taskbar for people with a vertical resolution between 768 - 820 pixels.

If the vertical height of your screen's resolution is less than 820 pixels, you will now see a smaller version of the main interface. This smaller verison looks and feels just like the original - it will just show less items (i.e. 7 groups instead of 8, 4 searches instead of 5) so that it can appear on your screen and not cover the taskbar. In addition, you can now drag and move the main interface's window. Users who had higher resolutions never encountered this bug.

I apologize for this issue/bug, as it made the program very difficult to use.

Note: The minimum screen resolution still remains at 1024x768 - this smaller interface was designed to conform to this requirement.

(BUGFIX) Several dialogs that appeared off-screen when they were first opened now show up correctly.

There were several dialogs that appeared off-screen when they were opened, such as the 'Collage Options' and many of the image adjustment dialogs. This has been corrected.

The 'Collage Options' dialog has been revamped so that it can be seen on smaller screen resolutions.

You can download the latest version at http://chronowall.co/downloads.php

To upgrade, simply install the new version over the existing one. You do not need to uninstall the old version.

Thank you all for taking the time to help me with this product. I greatly appreciate it! Please let me know of any more suggestions, issues or bugs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users